Are you a victim of House Clutter Stress?
Spring time is one of the traditional times of year when we feel like having a clear out of the accumulated ‘stuff’ we, and our family members, have collected. The idea starts off great, with enthusiasm and motivation. Yet getting started can often prove quite a challenge with one excuse and another the daunting prospect of actually getting down to this highly emotive activity draws out the procrastinator in us.
If you’ve got too much ‘stuff’ cluttering up your home or office then you do know about it and it’s all tooÂ easily turn a blind eye to the situation. However with the spring-like weather, the blossoming of flowers and buds exploding into colour, a freshness all around shakes off those wintery hibernating feelings.
10 signs that may signal a cluttered or junked out space, room, home:
- shelves or table/desk heaving with overflowingÂ paperwork
- piles of unopened envelopes
- piles of urgent un-dealt with correspondence
- broken item(s) has been lying around (ready for repair or chucking out) for over 3 months
- clothing filling up the wardrobe that does not fit you any longer
- clothing, shoes or accessory items that are worn out/beyond repair
- removal packing boxes still not unpacked
- excessive out of date, tins and bottles of food and toiletries in the cupboards and draws
- after a bereavement being emotionally ‘blocked’, unable to sort, clear, decide on items that are left
- post divorce being emotionally ‘blocked’, unable to sort, clear, decide on the items that are left
Perhaps you feel it’s all too much to deal with on your own. That’s when it is so useful to have the advice and support of some unbiased person to kick-start you/the family into action. This is especially true after there’s been a Bereavement, Divorce, prolonged Illness, about to Move home, the Kids moving out or simply when there’s been a Build up over the years, and now it’s gotten all too much. The mere thought of tackling a clear out with all the emotional attachment, quilt, sorrow, memories etc can STOP you even starting. Then the sun comes out and it’s all too easy to walk away from the task.
This is where hiring a de-cluttering, de-junking stuff clearing consultant can move the idea forward into movement and ultimately feeling much better about the situation. If you are a creative person (and who is not creative at some level!) then having a sort out may help those creative blocks and stagnation.
The process of de junking, de-cluttering will literally turn your world around, in a positive way. It will transform your living or working spaces. Benefits may include:
- easier to move home
- clearer thinking
- better health
- reduced anxiety and stress
- functioning better after; divorce, bereavement, illness etc
- re-ignite the creative spark
- improved sleep
- clarity in decision making for say, change of career, which direction to take
- all in all a way to get your life back in order and helping you to turn a corner
Clutter and ‘stuff ‘can seriously inhibit how we function in life. If you think or feel you require my consultation advice, practical guidance and an unbiased opinion to help you make decisions, with a friendly and supportive service, a little bit of help … contact me
Spring Offer on appointments taken upto/including 18th May 2011
Book a Â½ day consultation appointment (3 Â½ hours)
for the special rate of Â£150
to include travelÂ up to 9.9 miles one way from TN16 1BN (Surrey/Kent border)
An additional travel fee will be applied for destinations: 10 â€“ 20 miles one way Â£35, 21 â€“ 30 miles one way Â£65, 31+ miles upon application.
Full Payment is conveniently available by cash on the day or as an on-line bank payment made whilst at the consultation. A receipt will be issued.
Contact Linzi Martin to book your consultation on a day and time to suit you. Confidentiality will be maintained throughout and after the appointment.
Tel 01959 561774 (sociable hours only) firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
All fees payable in advance or on the day of the consultation. A minimum of 24 hours is required for cancellation or re-arrangement of a consultation or a 50% payment of the full (not discounted) consultation fee is payable. This offer may be extended at the discretion of Linzi Martin, not more than one offer can be used/combined at any one consultation.